Hey there my lovelies! 😀
It’s time for the Book Blogger Awards and just like last year the one and only forever and everly amazing May @ Forever and Everly is hosting this event! (Follow the link to her page to find out about the rules, categories and voting schedule) This time around she got a „partner in crime“ to help her host the awards though and I want to give a special shout-out to Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books as well! ❤ You two are awesome and knowing how much work those awards bring I can’t thank you enough for all of your time and the, no doubt, huge effort that goes into this! I haven’t been a book blogger for all too long but I had a blast participating last year and I’m so glad I’m allowed to nominate some of my fellow bloggers once again. XD
This said, let’s head straight to the nominations! Are you ready? 😛
BEST OF THEIR AGE
- Best Pre-Teen/Teen Book Blogger (13-19): Elli @ AceReader: I love Elli’s blog and I’ve followed her every post during this last year! ❤ Miri @ The Book Dragoness: Miri’s blog is one of those I’ve followed the longest and I still love her content and every post she writes. XD Alexia @ Right Writing Words: I really like Alexia’s blog and so far I’ve enjoyed every rewiew she wrote! 😀
- Best Adult Book Blogger (20+): Melanie @ Mel to the Any: I’ll never stop being a fan of Melanie! *lol* She’s one of the best book bloggers out there and for me this will never change. ❤
BEST GENRE BLOGGERS
- Young Adult: Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad: I just love, love, love everything Sabrina writes about and I’m probably one of her biggest fans. ❤ Guess I kinda outed myself now. Haha!
- New Adult / General Adult: Emma @ A Few Chatpers ‚Til Love: Emma’s blog is amazing and if I need New Adult recommendations it’s the first place I go to! XD Also her content is super interesting and I love to read her blog.
- Romance: Kayla @ Books and Blends Kayla always writes amazing reviews and I’ve found so many great romance books through her recommendations! XD
- Science Fiction / Fantasy: Petrik @ Novel Notions: I don’t know how he does it but Petrik writes some of the best fantasy reviews ever and this year I was so happy to see some of my fave books on his list! 😀
BEST OF BOOK BLOGGING
- Best Book Reviews: Chaima @ Books with Chai: Chaima has a way with words like no other blogger I ever encountered and I love her reviews so much! It’s always a pleasure to read them. ❤
- Best Book Recommendations: Anna @ My bookish dream: You don’t even want to know how many books I discovered through Anna’s blog. She’s always up to date and since our reading tastes are pretty similar I can’t help but want to read all of the books she mentiones on her blog.
- Best Discussion Posts: Xandra @ Starry Sky Books: I’m a huge fan of Xandra’s blog posts and I especially love her discussion posts. Also she has so many great ideas and to read her blog is so refreshing!
- Best Blog Aesthetic: Hamad @ The book prescription: I love how Hamad’s blog fits his personality and profession and I’ll never get tired of his amazing graphics. ❤
- Best Blogging/Writing Voice: Emma @ Emma Reads: Emma doesn’t only have great blog aesthetics but she also writes amazing blog posts and uses her blogging voice for important topics. 😀
- Most Supportive (someone who always shares others’ posts in wrap-ups/has kind comments/boosts other bloggers with initiatives, etc.): Evelyn @ Evelyn reads: I never told her, but Evelyn is so supportive and one of the main reasons I’m still blogging. She always writes nice comments and no matter how busy she is, she still finds time to keep in touch! ❤ So yes this is a huge THANK YOU!!! Anna @ Scones & Tomes: Anna is such a supportive blogger and I’m so glad she found my blog. She didn’t only try out my „Hugs’n’Kisses OR Dismissed by the Missus/Messrs“ blog meme but she also was so thoughtful to use they/them pronouns. (I know it’s not easy with me hence the explanation about my signature in my May wrap-up blog post) You’re amazing Anna! ❤
- Most Engaged in the Community: May @ Forever and Everly: I swear May knows everybody and everybody knows her! *lol* She’s amazing at keeping up with other bloggers and I’m in awe how she manages to be so engaged in the community.
- Most Creative (creative/original posts): May @ My 1st chapter: I have no idea how May manages to be so creative! I love to read her blog posts and I was more than just happy to read her „If you liked then you’ll love“ post. XD
- Best Personality: Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad: I just love you Sabrina! ❤ I can’t help it! You’re the best and I’m so happy we became friends over here! Elli @ AceReader: Yes, I love Elli too! I’m so grateful I got to know her over wordpress and she’s really such a nice person! ❤ Emma @ A Few Chapters ‚til Love: And here is another girl I love! XD Emma is such a great person I can’t even! I’m so glad we bonded over wordpress and I enjoy our conversations immensely.
- Friendliest Member of the Community: May @ Forever and Everly: Of course I’m nominating May here because she is amazing! I really don’t know how she manages to be so active and friendly all the time. I mean, she even answers all the comments she gets and reads other people’s blog posts! ❤ And she always has a friendly word for me! I love you, May! XD Hamad @ The book prescription: Hamad is such a friendly guy! ❤ He was one of the first people to welcome me in the blogging community and I have such high respect for him. I don’t know how he manages to save lives and read and review books at the same time but he does and he always has a friendly word for you no matter how stressed he is! So yep, definitely one of the friendliest members I know! Brianna @ Brianna’s Books And Randomness: Brianna is such a sweet person and tags me whenever she can. Which is really nice because I probably would have run out of content if it wouldn’t have been for her. *lol* And I really like her blog! She’s pretty new to the blogging world but I’m sure she’ll gain a lot of followers over the months and years to come. XD
- Best at Promoting Diverse Books: Destiny @ Howling Libraries: Well, if that isn’t Destiny, then I don’t know. XD I can’t even count the amount of books she indirectly recommended to me with her blog posts. Melanie @ TBR and Beyond: I love the bandwidth of Melanie’s books. She really reads in so many different genres and her blog is a lot of fun to read! 🙂
- Best New Book Blogger (started blog after August 2019): Mayurakshi @ Bookshelf Life: I only just started to follow Mayu but I really like her blog content! Plus the blog started in December 2019 so I guess that qualifies! 😛
- Best Overall Book Blogger [two winners!]: Chaima @ Books with Chai: I just love Chaima’s blog. That was a no brainer. *lol* Melanie @ Mel to the Any: The second no-brainer because I’ve been following Melanie ever since I joined goodreads. XD
- *We took out Best Small Book Blogger this year, because we wanted to make sure that people aren’t voting for small bloggers ONLY in this category and instead throughout the categories as a whole, but if the result is unsatisfactory, we will reevaluate for next year!
Soo that were all my nominations and I’m really surprised I could nominate so many people in all those categories! XD Last year I was so new to the blogging world that I barely managed to nominate a few bloggers! Guess I’ve finally become more active in the community! 😀
This said, I really wish I could have voted for all of you!! You guys are all awesome in your own way and the bookish blogging community is really the best! ❤
The „Book Blogger Awards“ are always a wonderful chance to get to know new bloggers and to support the ones you already love! ❤ So I really hope you’ll participate and nominate bloggers too! The first round is still open until July 26 @ 11:59 PM CDT! There’s plenty of time left to get in your votes. 😉 Happy nominating!
The Sassy Library Fox