Hey there, my lovelies!
I always wanted to do my own tag and in 2020 during PRIDE month I thought: Why not make my own LGBTQ+ Rep Book Tag!? (Yes, it kind of rhymes again. You know, faeries and all that jazz! ;-P ) Anyway back to the topic at hand: Why did I do my own LGBTQ+ Rep Book Tag? Well, 1.) I tried to find an already existing tag I could do for Pride month but nothing I found was the way I imagined it in my head. 2.) Once the idea took root the muse of creativity hit me full force and I couldn’t have stopped for the life of me. 3.) I blame it all on May and Sabrina!!! *lol* No, seriously, those two girls were so creative when they invented their The Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus Character Book Tag and The School for Good and Evil Book Tag that I was inspired big time! ❤ 4.) I’m a part of the community so I figured… why the hell not? 😛
Additional and nonrelevant (at least for you) info:
- I know my graphics aren’t nearly as good as May’s or Sabrina’s and probably way too colourful, but I did my best or at least tried to. Bear with me? *lol* T_T
- I never made my own tag, so this is a premiere and hopefully a good one. XD
- You don’t even want to know how long it took me to create this and I really hope you enjoy the prompts and puns/wordplays. There went a lot of thought into them.
Okay, I’m done now! So without further ado: Let’s just go for it!
- Thank whoever tagged you and link to their blog post.
- Link to the original creator: The Sassy Library Fox! And please credit The Sassy Library Fox if you use (copy & paste) the artwork/ graphics.
- Match books with the given prompts.
- Tag as many people as you like!
- Post the rules and the list of prompts in your tag post.
This year I finally decided to spread my tag on BookTube as well so I did a video and I’ll post it in here and let the prompt graphics in this post so you can use them if you want to do the tag. 😉 Yes, that means I’m going to tag a couple of people here too because I just love to see this spread into the world. *lol*
If you don’t want to use the graphics just click this and copy-paste the prompt list instead!
1. FEMALE STRENGTH: A book with a lesbian heroine
2. CINNAMON ROLL: A book with an adorable gay character
3. BOYS & GIRLS: A book with a bi rep done right
4. THE BODY & THE SOUL: A book with a transgender character
5. WE’RE ALL QUEER: A queer rep you’d love to see more often in books
6. ALL ABOUT PRONOUNS: A book with a non-binary character
7. A ROMANTIC ACE: A character that belongs to the aro/ace spectrum
8. ONE BIG FAMILY: A book that features lots of different LGBTQ+ reps
9. SAPPHIC LOVE: Your favourite f/f couple
10. BOYS LOVE: Your m/m OTP
11. SIDE KICK: Your favourite LGBTQ+ side character
12. STEALING THE SHOW: An LGBTQ+ side character couple that rocks your socks
13. STRONG BELIEFS: An LGBTQ+ book that deals with religion
14. RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE: A book with an unapologetic cover
15. FUTURE GENERATIONS: Your most anticipated LGBTQ+ release
Destiny @ Howling Libraries
Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad
Alexia @ Right Writing Words
Suhani @ Random Reader’s Rambles
Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
Hayley @ On this I ponder
Ana @ Anaelwynn
Lyn @ Nomadic Worlds
Of course you don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to, I just thought some of you might enjoy doing it! XD
This is my third time doing my own tag during pride month! So what do you think about „The LGBTQ+ Rep Book Tag“? Will you join the fun? (Say, yes?! You know you want to. ;-P ) I really hope I managed to do the LGBTQ+ community justice.
Talk to me and let me know!
And as always take care and stay healthy and safe!
The Sassy Library Fox