Hey there, my lovelies! =)
Today I’m doing my „Giveaway”! I always said that I’d go for one if I hit 300 subscribers on my BookTube channel and 500 on my book blog and well, what can I say? It’s finally happened!! =)) In addition to that I kinda hit 39K followers (34K) and friends (5K) on Goodreads as well and somehow managed to hit the 150+ follower mark on IG too. You see, lots of reasons to celebrate! So here I am hosting another one of my big and international giveaways! This time around I decided to go for two books most of you might like to read so I hope that a lot of you will join the fun and enter my giveaway! The more the merrier, right?! XD
So without further ado: Let’s talk shop!
There will be 2 winners!
- The first winner will receive a shiny new copy of „Sorcery of Thorns“ by Margaret Rogerson & surprise goodies
- The second winner will receive an almost new copy of „Caraval“ by Stephanie Garber & surprise goodies ;P
Giveaway Rules – How to enter:
– You have to be one of my followers (I’m sorry but since I’m hosting this giveaway on all my social media I had to contain it somehow in order to keep it fair)
– Like this blog post – always helpful ;-P
– And the most important thing: Comment which book you want to win!! (You can enter for both as well, but if you win you’ll only win one of them. Fairness once again, my friends.)
– This giveaway is international
– It will close on Friday, September 30th and it will be open for participants on ALL my social media (so if you have IG and it’s easier for you, you can enter over there too, or you do it through my YouTube)
– The winners will get a message from me and I will announce them in my IG story (maybe in my October TBR video and on here too, I dunno yet?!)
– This giveaway is NOT affiliated with WordPress, YouTube, Instagram or Amazon (or anyone else for that matter. In short: I’m paying for those books privately and they are a gift from me to you! ;-P )
– If you enter you have to be aware that I’ll ask for your address to send you the giveaway if you win. So if you’re not okay with that please don’t enter. (I have to say that because I actually had a case like that once. *lol*)
Also and this is a very important point (definitely the most important one) I wanted to say THANK YOU!!! For all the support, kind comments and bookish discussions! For every like and follow and for being allowed to be a part of this lovely bookish community! Thank you so much!!! It means the world and this thank you comes from the bottom of my heart! Borahae!! I love you guys! ❤
This said: How are you?! Do you want to take part in my giveaway and if yes, which book do you want to win? Did you read any of the two books arleady? And did you enjoy them?
Talk to me and let me know!
And as always, stay healthy and safe!
Good luck! Or to say it with Effie Trinket’s words: „May the odds be ever in your favor.“ 😉
The Sassy Library Fox