Hey there, my lovelies!
It’s an established fact that I’m a snail so here I am finally doing „The Mystery Blogger Award“. *lol* I actually got nominated for it thrice which was such a huge surprise that I’m still not over it. XD The three bloggers who nominated me for this award are Mayu @ Bookshelf Life, Anna @ Anna’s Book Nook and Riddhi @ Whispering Stories. I can’t thank you guys enough for nominating me and thinking me worthy of the honor! ❤ If you don’t know their awesome blogs already you should definitely take a closer look!!! They are amazing!!
This said I decided to answer all their questions in one go because if not it might take me even longer to get to them! And believe me when I say that you don’t want that! *lol* You might grow a beard to your knees, write an entire book, get old and wrinkled or have a kid before I get to it. No kidding. Well, okay, I might be. *lol* Anyway! Let’s do this!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Facts About Me
Okay, I think I can do that.
- I’m mixed-handed. 😉 I don’t know why, it’s always been like that. *shrugs*
- I love coffee and Chai Tea Latte. (Oh gods, now I’m craving it even more…)
- I like to walk around barefoot and I’m the first one to get rid of my shoes when I see the ocean or green lawn. (Pretty random, I know. *lol*)
My Best Blog Posts
The BTS ‚BE‘ Book Tag – Because I love BTS and this was the first time I did a tag on my BookTube channel! 😀
The LGBTQ+ Rep Book Tag (Original!) – This is the first tag I ever created and of course I made a tag about something that is very important to me! ❤ I’ll definitely do it this June as well. 😉
1. Why did you start your blog?
Oh, I see! You bring in the big guns. *lol* Well, there were many reasons but the most important one was that I wanted to have a space in which I could write my super long reviews without any restrictions. Haha! It might sound stupid but the Goodreads word limit was actually the main reasons why I went for my blog. XD That and the fact that I wanted to have my own space in the internet where I could talk about bookish things and publish my poems. 😉
2. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation? And why?
There are a couple of great book to movie adaptions but I think my favourite will always be Harry Potter. As for the reason why? I think they did an amazing job with the character cast and all those special effects and even though they didn’t always hold to the books they still managed to convey the most important plot points. XD Come to think of it the same applies to LOTR too. *lol*
3. What kind of posts do you love writing the most?
I love to write my reviews but I also enjoy doing tags. I guess it might be a tie between those two. They are both fun in their own way! 😀
4. I am a full time student. What about you, what do you do?
I work as an assistant/admin at an NGO and am a full-time parent. 😉 Well, and obviously I blog and have my own YouTube channel as well. I always joke that my blog and channel are my second job. *lol* I just don’t get paid for it. I do it because I love to do it, which in its own way is some sort of reward I suppose.
5. Name a thing that can get your book lover card revoked.
I don’t think there is anything that could get my book lover card revoked. I’m a book lover through and through. ;-P
1. What is your favorite book from your childhood?
I loved „Fiery Frederica“ by Christine Nöstlinger and „The Little Witch“ by Otfried Preußler. I don’t know how often my Mum or my grandma had to read them to me. *lol*
2. If you could only pick one hobby to entertain yourself with for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh, boy!! That’s a tough question! I couldn’t choose for the life of me! I love music and I love books and dancing! Ahhhh!!! I can’t choose. It’s impossible. >_<
3. You are designing your dream home. What is the one thing that you must have in it?
There are actually TWO things I must have in it and that’s a HUGE library (surprise, surprise. *lol* ;-P) and a big kitchen with a kitchen island. XD I’m a real connoisseur so good food and lots of great books are absolutely necessary. Haha!
4. If you could remake one Disney movie, what would it be and why?
I liked all of the Disney movies so I wouldn’t want to remake any of them. I think they are all great in their own way and have a good and important message. If you’d have said musicals I would have had a couple of ideas though.
5. Who is your favorite super hero?
Just one? *lol* Ahhh, Anna you don’t make it easy. XD I love morally grey super heroes so I’m more the fan of Batman and Iron Man. Spiderman is great too, but he definitely belongs to the good boys.
1. What is one Christmas themed book you want to read this year?
Since I’m doing this award really late I have about a year to figure that one out, but I think I might actually read „Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares“ around Christmas this year. I saw the Netflix series last year during Advent season and decided I wanted to read the book too. 😀
2. What is your fatal flaw? (Yes, you can take a quiz to find out)
I took a quiz and it gave me this answer: „You got: Other. you are a special person.“ Hahahahahaha! OMG! What does this even mean? *lol*
3. What is you Hogwarts house?
It’s Gryffindor! But apparently I’m like Harry Potter and have a very pronounced Slytherin side as well. *lol* At least the entire analysis of the Pottermore test showed that it was a neck-and-neck race and Gryffindor won. XD Must be my cruel and cunning faerie ancestry! ;-P
4. Who is your godly parent?
According to the readriordan.com quiz it’s Athena?! Guess that makes Annabeth my sister which is pretty cool. =)
5. Name three authors whose books you read this year for the first time.
Emily Henry („Beach Read“)
Lev. A.C. Rosen („Jack of Hearts“)
Brigid Kemmerer („A Curse so Dark and Lonely“)
I enjoyed all of them as well! *lol* ;-P
Brianna @ Brianna’s Books and Randomness
Beck @ Ghost With No Cares
Elli @ AceReader
Lia @ Chain of Novels
Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad
El @ Papertea & Bookflowers
Juli @ Ich Lese
Leah @ Leah’s Books
Micky & Hollis @ A Take from Two Cities
Evelyn @ Evelyn reads
Of course you don’t have to do the award but I’d love to see your answers and your blog post! XD
1. If you could only take three things to a deserted island, what would you take with you?
2. What is your favourite flower?
3. What was your favourite tv show as a kid? (And can you still sing the opening song? *lol*)
4. If you’d have to play a role in a movie what would you rather like to be: The superhero that saves the day or the villain that tries to cause destruction? And why?! XD
5. How many languages do you speak and which ones? =)
This was a lot of fun to do! I almost forgot how interesting those awards can be! *lol* I hope you enjoyed my answers and I’m looking forward to read yours! I’m sorry it took me so long to get to this Award but I got to it… eventually. *lol* Thanks again for nominating me and for asking all those amazing questions! =)
And as always: Take care! And stay healthy and safe!
The Sassy Library Fox