Hey there, my lovelies!
About a year ago (or even longer. What is time anyway?! *lol*) I was tagged for this award by the lovely Maya @ Her Bookish Desires! So thank you so much for thinking of me when you did this award, Maya! I feel so honored to be tagged for this and I’ll make sure to give all the love and support to other bloggers as well! =) You made my day when you nominated me for the award! If you don’t know Maya’s blog yet, please check it out and send her some love too!
„Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award“ is an unofficial Blogger Award to the bloggers as a reward for their wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s (Rising Stars)” – IdealInspiration Blog
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her/their (I had to add „their“ because you know ;-P) blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
That might sound funny now because I rarely manage to do it these days but I love to create content and to come up with new and original ideas. *lol* Unfortunately I didn’t have a lot of time to do that those last couple of months but for 2022 I decided to make some room for my hobby so I guess we’ll see how that goes. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. ;-P
- If you were to take the name of a fictional character, what would it be?
I think I’d either take Ronan (Ronan Lynch from TRC) or I’d go with Kieran (one of my fictional rp characters).
- What is your ideal reading setting? Be as descriptive as you can (if you want)
My ideal reading setting? You really want to know that? Okay, but I might drool a the end of this so I’m already sorry. *lol* My ideal reading setting would be in my own library in my own house. (I’ve neither of those two so we’re already in dream land) It would be full of books and bookshelves and there would even be a ladder to get to the books that are in the higher shelves. In that library there would be two reading nooks. One next to the window where you can curl up and read and watch the snow fall in winter or just look out at a nice garden in summer. And the other reading nook would be in a cozy corner and kind of surrounded by bookshelves like a cave. (Do you get what I mean? I’m sure my Yoongi does. *lol*) And of course I would have a place to put my coffee next to me. Ahh… I want that so badly it’s not normal anymore. T_T (description: V from BTS trying not to cry)
- If you could do or be anything in the world, what would it be?
Anything? Really anything? Unrealistic answer: I’d be an idol and sing and dance and write lyrics and produce my own music and I’d do all the things I love the most. (I was in a band and dancing group once so I guess I got as close to that dream as was possible for me in a little country like Austria) A little bit more realistic answer: I’d be a professional BookTuber, book blogger and book critic and would be able to live from doing the things I love to do. (yeah I’m aware that I am a BookTuber/book blogger already and writing reviews. *lol* I’m not professional though. XD)
- If you could travel to a fictional destination (from a book you’ve read) where would it be? There are actually two that immediately come to mind: 1. Hogwarts, 2. Velaris. 😉
Questions for my nominees
- Why did you start your own blog? Tell me your story!
- If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would you like to be and why?
- Who/What is your favourite bookish animal! (Could be anything from Eragon to Nighteyes)
- If you could do or be anything in the world, what would it be? (stealing that one because it’s really interesting. Sorry, Maya. *lol*)
- When do you write your blog posts? Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Once again, thank you to Maya for nominating and tagging me for this award! To all the people I nominated: Of course you don’t have to do the award but as always I’d love to hear your answers! XD
Take care and stay healthy and safe!
The Sassy Library Fox