- Thank whoever tagged you and link back to their post.
- Link to the original tag’s creator: Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad (please credit if using these graphics!)
- Pick a book that fits each prompt.
- Tag your friends or leave it open-ended!
- Copy-paste these rules and list of prompts in your tag post (it should automatically pingback to the original so your post can be added to a masterlist!)
Hey there, my lovelies! ❤
I was lucky enough to get tagged for this by My awesome Yoongi who is not only the creator herself but also the Yoongi to my V! XD Being ARMY and a huge fan of Sabrina and books in general I just HAD to do this! *lol* It took me quite a while to get to this tag but I eventually succeeded and went for it in the form of a BookTube video. I hope you’ll enjoy it and find some new book recs! 🙂
If you want to use the graphics you can find them in Sabrina’s original tag 😉 and if graphics aren’t your jam: Here’s a list of text-only prompts!
- ‘Life Goes On’: Book to remember 2020 by
- ‘Fly To My Room’: Book with a new perspective
- ‘Blue & Grey’: Book with mental health topics
- ‘Skit’: Book with great banter or made you laugh
- ‘Telepathy’: Book with strong family bonds
- ‘Dis-ease’: A comfort read
- ‘Stay’: A book filled with yearning
- ‘Dynamite’: Book with a retro cover
Since I couldn’t really tag anyone in the video except of everyone who watches it, I decided to tag people for it in this blog post! (I found some of you through Sabrina’s BTS art so I hope it’s okay that I tagged you!?)
- Melanie @ Mel To The Any
- Anna @ Starlight Kosmos
- Elli @ AceReader
- Kaya @ A Fictional Bookworm
- Evelyn @ Evelyn reads
- Pannaga @ Just Dreamland
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
- …Any and all ARMYs on the blogosphere!
Of course you don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to! I just thought that you might! 😉
Also silly me forgot to mention where you can find my BookTube channel! *lol*
This tag was a lot of fun and I want to thank Sabrina once more for creating it for us ARMYs! The graphics are amazing and I enjoy just looking at them! They totally give me a happy vibe! *lol* Did you read any of the books I mentioned in the prompts or do you want to read some of them?
Talk to me and let me know! 😉
The Sassy Library Fox