Hey there, my lovelies! 🙂
A while ago (in March, I’m such a snail 😭) Miri @ The Book Dragoness nominated me for „The Awesome Blogger Award“ and I can’t thank her enough for tagging me! ❤ Miri is awesome, as is her blog, so it’s no wonder she was nomitated for this award. (I have no explanation for my nomination though, so umm yeah, let’s move on. *lol*) I can’t wait to answer all those interesting questions and I hope you’ll enjoy to read this blog post as well. 😉
The award was created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
The Awesome Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Credit the creator (I would have loved to place a link to Maggie’s page but the one I followed wasn’t active anymore. Does anyone know if her blog still exist?!)
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
1. What is your favorite spread on bread (jam, butter, etc) if you eat bread?
It used to be butter and honey, but since I started to have allergic reactions to honey (apparently being allergic to bees and wasps has something to do with it) I decided to go with strawberry jam. *lol* If the bread is fresh I love to eat it without anything though. There’s nothing better than fresh bread. XD
2. Describe your perfect reading nook! (stealing from my own answers)
Ahh don’t even get me started. I’m still dreaming of my own library room in my own house! There’d be a cozy window bench with an amazing sight into my garden and in winter when it’s cold and snowy outside, I’d sit there sipping my coffee while reading a book. I’m thinking about something like this:
Unfortunatley I neither have my own house nor my own garden and therefore this will have to be a dream. T_T
3. Did you experience any funny #oops moments as a blogger?
Mhmm I don’t think I had one of those yet. *lol* If I ever experience one I’ll make sure to let you know! 😉
4. Which book review you wrote is your favorite?
According to goodreads I wrote 343 reviews and I still think that I haven’t written my favorite review… yet. XD Maybe I’m too hard on myself but I still think that there are way better and more talented bloggers out there than me. I know I’m kinda shooting myself in the foot here, but it’s the truth. Can’t argue with the truth, right? *lol*
5. How has your blog changed over time?
6. If you could eat or drink one fictional treat, what would it be?
BUTTERBEER!!! *lol* And Bertie Bott’s beans! Also I’d love to get my hands on „Lashani Blue“. It’s an alcoholic beverage that’s mentioned in Scott Lynch’s „Gentleman Bastard“ series and it sounds great. XD
7. What’s your opinion on cliffhangers?
I love to hate them. 😛 Cliffhangers and I have some sort of love-hate relationship, because they can be soo good but destroy you at the same time. (especially if you have to wait 2 years until the next book comes out!!)
8. If you could read one book NOW that’s yet to be published, what book would it be?
I think I’ll still go with „The Silvered Serpents“ here! Just in case I didn’t mention it (and I’m sure I only must have mentioned it about a thousand times by now) I really, really, really, really, REALLY want to read this book! BADLY! T_T
9. How did you choose your blog name?
Well, that’s kind of a little bit difficult to explain but I’ll try my best. Okay, admittedly the „Sassy“ and „Library“ part is easily explained: I’m sassy and I love libraries (I always say they are my sanctuary) so those two came rather naturally. 😉 As for the fox part: The fox isn’t only my spiritual animal but it also stands for a lot of character traits I seem to have. 😛 Plus another reason, of course, is that in mythology (Japanese folklore) they are shape shifters and if that doesn’t fit to me perfectly then I don’t know. XD
10. Finally, what made you start your awesome book blog?
I still blame it on the goodreads word limit! *lol* But seriously, if they wouldn’t force me to use less and less words to describe all my thoughts and feelings, I probably would have never started my own blog. XD I’m a wordy person, I just can’t help it! 😛 So if you enjoy my blog and my super long reviews you might as well thank goodreads for causing me to start my own blog! 😉
- Elli @ AceReader
- Beck @ Smellfoy Can Read?
- Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad
- Hamad @ The book prescription
- Anna @ mybookishdream
- Evelyn @ Evelyn reads
- Lyn @ Nomadic Worlds
- Which kind of music do you like?
- Are you rather an introvert or an extrovert?
- Which city is your favourite city in the world and why?
- In which kind of bookish universe would you love to live in?
- How has your blog changed over time? (I’ll just steal that one from Miri because it’s really such an interesting question!)
- When you meet someone new: What do you pay attention to first?
- Describe yourself in 7 words. (Why seven? Because it’s the magical number! 😛 )
- Which kind of superpower would you love to have?
- What’s your secret talent?
- Why did you start blogging?
This was a lot of fun! So thank you once again for nominating me, Miri! ❤ To everyone I nominated: I hope my questions are as interesting as Miri’s and I’m looking forward to read your answers! XD
Stay safe and healthy!
The Sassy Library Fox