A long time ago (Okay, it was in January 😛 ) I was nominated by the amazing Elli @ AceReader for The Mystery Blogger Award! Unfortunately life has kept me so busy that I didn’t get to it until now. This said: Thank you so much for the nomination, Elli, I’m really looking forward to do this! ❤
The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (the creator of the award)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about you.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me
I read tarot cards. You might say it’s some sort of family heritage, but what can I say? We all got our hobbies. The Winchester brothers hunt demons, vampires and ghosts and in my family we read tarot cards, see ghosts and are emphatic. Pretty much just your ordinary psychic family. *lol* 😛 (I guess that explains why I love The Raven Cycle so much! ❤ )
I had two wisdom teeth and they only got removed recently. Which was horrible because I couldn’t eat properly for almost 4 weeks. >_< I’m really glad they are gone now even though there are days I actually have some sort of phantom pain. Weird, I know!
I used to play in two bands. with the first one I even released an album. We were already playing some of the bigger stages of Austria when the band split. 😦 It was a lot of fun though and I wouldn’t want to miss this experience for the world. And just in case you wondered: I played e-bass. 😛
What’s a great book you think is underrated?
I just took a long look at my shelves and I think I’d say „Wintersong“ fits the bill. Not many people read it and even less of them write about it, but I loved this book so much! Sure there were a few minor issues (word repetitions, etc.) but the atmosphere, the tension and the MCs love for music?! Perfect! Oh, and let’s not forget about the myths! ❤
What’s the favourite thing you own?
Aside from my books and e-reader? *lol* Mhmm… that’s a tough one. My mobile phone is very important right now because it helps me to stay in contact with my family and friends but we’re talking about my favourite thing and not necessities… My necklace with my dog tag. My bestie has the same one and they are both engraved. It makes me feel closer to her whenever I wear it (which is basically every day) and it gives me strength. 🙂 Okay, that was quite personal now…
What’s the weirdest, most random fact you know?
Haha! Oh boy, you found the correct address! There are plenty of random facts I know and I’m an everlasting source of useless knowledge! 😛 Well, let’s go with this one because it’s pretty current: To wash your hands reduces the doubt after tough decisions. *lol* You might say it’s kind of soothing to wash your hands. 😉
Your most anticipated movie/tv shows coming out this year?
When it comes to series it’s definitely „Altered Carbon“ and „Riverdale“! I loved those two shows and it’s about time to continue to watch them. Plus, like every book adaption that’s supposed to come out soon! XD I’m still waiting for all those great series to get on Netflix!
Do you have a guilty pleasure read?
I wouldn’t call it a guilty pleasure read because everyone knows how much I love this series, but I guess because so many people don’t like it, it might be one of some sorts? I just love C.S. Pacat’s „Captive Prince“ series and I’m not sorry for it! ❤ *lol*
Link to my best post:
I think that’s up to my followers because quite honestly I have absolutely no idea! XD
- Emma @ A Few Chapters ‚til Love
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad
- Melanie @ TBR and Beyond
- Alexia @ Right Writing Words
- Brianna @ Brianna’s Books and Randomness
- Sahi @ My World Of Books
- Xandra @ Starry Sky Books
- Elaine @ Elaine Howlin
- Ashley @ Ashes Books & Bobs
- What’s your favourite dish?
- A book that’s so good you would actually throw it at people. They need to read it NOW!!!! (I know I’m being dramatic here, but I’m sure you get what I mean. 😛 )
- Your favourite song that gives you summer vibes?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- Your most anticipated book coming out this year?! (I’m so not trying to find my next favourite book. 😛 )
This was a lot of fun! I hope you’ll enjoy to do this as well and once again a huge thank you to Elli for tagging me! =) And as always: If you don’t want to do this it’s okay too! 😉
The Sassy Library Fox