I was tagged for this by my favourite tagging person Caidyn and I’m very happy to comply with his request. 😛 I love music and I love books so that sounded like an awesome opportunity to combine both of my vices in just one post. *lol* Thanks for the tag! I’m sure I’ll enjoy doing this! ❤
- Thank and link back to tagger.
- Credit to Daniel @ Page to Page
- Listen to tagger’s song requests! After you’re done listening to the three songs the person who tagged you has chosen, choose a book that you think best goes along with that song and tell us why you chose it!
- Request 3 songs of your own! Give any three songs (and your corresponding book choices that think go well with said song) you want for your taggers to listen and respond to!
- Tag 5 people!
1. Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
Believe it or not but this was the first time I actually listened to Billie Eilish. *lol* And for some reason this song reminds me of „Vicious“. There’s a haunting atmosphere to it, it’s about a „Bad Guy“ and I don’t know why but the beat fits so perfectly to the overall Victor and Eli play hide-and-seek vibe. Does that make sense? XD
2. Sucker by The Jonas Brothers
I love this song and it has such a chipper beat to it. *lol* I can totally see this going with the „Shatter Me“ series. There is action, drama, super powers, love and yes even some kind of obsession from the MCs. So in my humble opinion this would be amazing with the book series. 😉
3. Up On the Ridge by Dierks Bentley
Don’t ask me why but this reminded me of the „Mercy Thompson“ series by Patricia Briggs. I guess it made me think of the countryside and Mercy is a shape shifter that can turn into a coyote. So go figure my brain connections. ;P It’s a really nice song though, so thanks for bringing it to my attention, Caidyn! 🙂
I listen to a huge variety of songs so yeah, some of them might be old and others might be in the charts. XD So please bear with me, I just listen to the music I like. *lol*
1. Welcome Home, Son by Radical Face
I just finished „Warcross“ by Marie Lu and the last scene of the book, well, if it would have been a movie I would have used this song to accompany it. There was hope and determination in this final scene but also heartbreak and loss and this song… it would go so well with all those feelings. 🙂
2. This Is Me by Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble
I love this song so damn much, I can’t even! ❤ I recently read „Red, White & Royal Blue“ by Casey McQuiston and this reminds me so much of Henry and his troubles to accept himself and his fear that others won’t accept him as well. His entire journey from being shy about himself to accepting himself for who he is and then shouting it into the world! This song gives me as much hope as the book did and for me it fits perfectly! XD
3. So Am I by Ava Max
You don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to, but I’d definitely love to hear your thoughts on all those books and songs. 🙂
This was so much fun and I really enjoyed doing this tag! Thanks Caidyn! 🙂